Thursday, January 23, 2014

Like Me – January 24, 2014


My children, you must be like Me, holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you with lies. Let Me change, transform you into My likeness. You are My representatives in the world. I demonstrate My Power in and through you so that I can be glorified. I share My glory with no one.

You must be willing to change to become like Me. I force no one. I discipline and reprove each one of My beloved children out of love and because I care so that you can willfully become like Me.  

Let Me purify and purge you so that you can be like Me. That others can see Me in and through you. You must be an image of Me. I am the Light of the world. Also be light and do not be darkness yourselves. You must be living epistles for Me and My Kingdom. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit.


Let others experience and see Me by your good deeds. Let My Name always be glorified. Do not forget that it is all about Me and My everlasting Kingdom and you must become like Me. I must increase and you must decrease.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget