Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My will be done – January 02, 2013


My children, you must always seek to do My will and not your own or that of other people. My will be done only. I am King, Lord and Master and in control of My everlasting Kingdom. My plan and purpose is the best. Trust Me, submit willfully to Me and My authority and let Me have My way. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Everyone must decide for themselves if they will accept Me or reject Me like so many already do, it is because they do not know Me for real. I am alive. The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me. I reward those who diligently seek for Me and I reveal Myself to them at My time as I wish. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me like so many think and believe.

My children, always seek to do My will. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. I will guide and lead you by My Spirit, to be in My perfect will. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit. Listen and do as I command you. My will be done.


Pray also according to My will. I know best. I do not disappoint or fail. Believe and trust Me and let My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget