Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Not be put to shame – January 22, 2014


My children, do not feel disgraced and anxious, I am for you and not against you. You will not be put to shame but the wicked will, if they continue in their wicked ways. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but everyone must choose for themselves and bear the consequences for their actions. I force no one. Those who continue to reject Me will be put to shame and be disgraced. I will not strive with anyone forever.

My beloved children, do not fret or be fearful, be steadfast, unmovable because no weapon formed against you will prosper and every one that comes against you, you will refute in My Name because your vindication is from Me. You will not be put to shame. I will uplift you with My Hand. Is anything too hard for Me to do? My Hand is not too short to help. Believe and trust Me and see how I work all things out for good at My time.

Your enemies will be put to shame, they are also My enemies. I will repay, vengeance is Mine.


I hate haughtiness. The prideful and arrogant will be put to shame not My humble beloved children. I will exalt the humble but the prideful I will humble in due time. Be therefore always humble, then you will not be put to shame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget