Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pray, intercede – January 19, 2014


My children, you must pray, intercede for souls in this time to be spared and saved. Many are lost and in darkness. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. There is power in prayer, intercession. Believe and trust Me.

You all need Me and you all need prayer. Pray for one another and intercede for those I want you to intercede for. Pay attention when I reveal somebody to you. I know every heart, every situation and all circumstances of every one. I love and I do care. That is why I want each one of My beloved children to pray, intercede but according to My will.

The devil does not want you to pray, intercede. He will do his utmost best to hinder and stop you, but give him no foothold. Resist him and he will flee.


Be willing, steadfast, and pray, intercede without any interruption as I guide and lead you. I do not fail. Believe and trust Me when you pray, intercede. I work all things out for good at My time, according to My will. Do not neglect to pray, intercede without ceasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget