Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Preparing for destiny – January 08, 2014


My children, only those who are wise will understand that you are busy preparing for your end destiny but sadly many are not wise but foolish. They do not realize the time that you are in and that they must always be ready. They still believe and think that they have much time left and do not realize that time, life and death are all in My Hand. There is a time for everything. A time to die also and if you die today, will you be ready and will you reach your destiny successful? Will I allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you? That is all that matters.

Are you busy preparing for your destiny?  Because nobody else can do it for you. Or will you be very disappointed in the end when you reach the wrong destination. Many are on a way that seems right to them but its end leads to destruction. Do not be one of them. Now is the time to make sure that you are on the narrow road that leads to Heaven and not on the broad road that leads to destruction.


My children, be wise be busy preparing yourselves for destiny. I discipline and reprove each one of My children out of love and because I care. You must be willing to change, be transformed into My likeness. You must be purged, purified to become pure, without any spot, like pure silver. Now is the time to prepare for your destiny. Be wise and do not wait because you never know when you might reach your end destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget