Sunday, January 26, 2014

Promises – January 27, 2014


My children, My promises do not fail because I am no man that I would lie. I am able to do what I promise. Nothing is too hard for Me to do. I am able to do the impossible, that which I promise. What I promise I will fulfill at My time as I wish. Believe and trust Me, I do not fail.

Many made promises to Me but they do not keep them, they do not fulfill their promises. I remember everything. It is better not to promise than not to keep it that is foolish. Many are not faithful to Me anymore, they did not keep their promises to Me and My Kingdom. I will hold each one accountable and they will bear the consequences. The one who withdraws, I have no pleasure in him.  


Many are deceived and in darkness because fallible men and women made empty promises to them. They will be very disappointed but only have themselves to blame. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me or enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you with their empty promises. I know every heart and all motives. My promises do not fail but then you must stay faithful and obedient to Me and endure until the very end, then you will not be disappointed. Every promise has consequences. If you seek Me, you will find Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget