Monday, January 13, 2014

Responsible – January 14, 2014


My children, you are responsible for your own walk and relationship with Me. You must get to know Me for real. Nobody else can do it for you and you will not be able to blame anyone else but yourselves. You must be serious about your destiny and be determined to do My will, to fulfill your Kingdom purpose until the end to be rewarded by Me. Let no one take your crown.

Many are deceived and in darkness because they wrongfully believe and think that it is somebody else’s responsibility to keep them on the narrow road that is why many are still on the broad road to destruction and not realizing it. They are sluggish, they entrusted themselves to people and not to Me, because they do not take responsibility for themselves. I know every heart.

Take responsibility today and seek Me diligently until you find Me and work hard on your own relationship with Me daily. Willfully deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way as I guide and lead you to do My will and not your own or that of other people. It is your responsibility to seek My will and to do it. My will be done but I force no one. I have a plan and purpose for each and every one but many are not willing to seek it from Me. They do not realize that it is their own responsibility and not that of other people.


I will indeed hold those responsible and accountable who led My children astray and deceived them but each one will give account for their own deeds and bear the consequences. Be different and be responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget