Saturday, January 11, 2014

Seek more, draw near – January 11, 2014


My children, you must seek more of Me. Seek more revelation yourselves from Me. Do not be satisfied only with what you hear and read about Me from other people, their revelations and supernatural experiences. Seek your own from Me but then you must draw near to Me. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. If you draw near to Me then will I draw near to you also. I am always faithful. I reward those who diligently seek from Me who want to hear from Me. I know every heart. I know who are serious and who only pretend. Many only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me because they are not serious nor willing to seek Me and to draw near to Me. If you seek Me you will find Me but I force no one.


Do not be satisfied with what you know about Me and the revelations that you received from Me already, seek even more. Seek the supernatural. That is why you must not be satisfied but continue to seek more, draw near and be persistent. I will reveal Myself to you also at My time and as I wish . You can trust Me, I am able to reveal things to you that you do not know yet. Do not try to limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Let Me be who I am and do what I promise. Seek more, draw near to Me, believe and trust Me. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget