Sunday, January 19, 2014

Trust Me – January 20, 2014


My children, you must trust Me and not only proclaim that you believe in Me but you do not trust Me. Your faith will be tested and will you stand the tests? There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. Everyone’s faith will be tested along the way. You will have many obstacles and you must overcome each one, you are able but your trust must be in Me. I am able to do the impossible but you must not limit or restrict Me because of disbelief.

I know every heart. I know who really trust Me and who only pretend because their hope and trust is actually in fallible men and women and not in Me their Creator and Savior. I am not real and alive to them only other people whom they can see, hear and know. Many do not know Me they only know about Me.

Do you really know Me for real, for who I am and for what I am able to do? Do you trust Me?


Surrender all to Me and put all your hope and trust in Me because I do not fail. I will not disappoint you. Things might not work out the way that you want or think but I will work out all things for good at My time and according to My plan and purpose. Believe and trust Me, but do not doubt Me and do not lean on your own understanding. Let Me be in control and have My way. My will be done then you will not be disappointed and your joy in Me will be full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget