Friday, January 31, 2014

Undisciplined generation - February 01, 2014


My children, you live among an undisciplined generation that does not fear or revere Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. That is why many are undisciplined. They do not want to accept discipline from Me, from their parents or from other people. That is why this generation is so wicked, old and young and will perish if they do not accept discipline, repent and change before it will be too late. All disobedience will be punished by Me. I love and I care that is why I warn and disciplines each and every one of My children but not everyone is willing to be disciplined. I force no one but each one will bear the consequences if they continue undisciplined in their wicked ways. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me. I am the Righteous Judge and the only One who is able to throw into hell.

Do you have undisciplined children yourselves? I will hold each and every parent accountable for their undisciplined children, if you do not discipline them. You must follow My example and discipline your children out of love and because you care.

That is why this generation is so wicked, they are undisciplined, parents and children alike and they will bear the consequences if they do not repent in time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Do not let My little children stumble because you do not discipline them. You as parents are responsible for their discipline and to teach them about Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Do not neglect your duty. Take responsibility, accept My correction and discipline and discipline and correct your children also. I do not change, you must all change, become like Me.


Discipline might not be pleasant but it is good, it changes those who are willing to be disciplined and accept it for good. I am holy and you must also be holy and your children also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget