Saturday, January 4, 2014

Wrong idea – January 05, 2014


My children, many have a wrong idea of who I really am and of what I am able to do. It is because they do not know Me for real and they lean on their own understanding. They want to limit and restrict Me because of their own shortcomings.

Many have much knowledge about many things but they have no true knowledge about Me or My Kingdom because they have a wrong idea what life really is about nor do they understand their Kingdom purpose. That is why so many do not listen nor follow Me, My way and do not do My will but their own.

You must willfully submit to Me and My authority, I force no one. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you by My Spirit every step of the way. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do.  

Many have a wrong idea, they want to serve and follow Me their own way, when and how they want. They have no close intimate relationship with Me. They have a wrong idea of how a true relationship works. You must work on our relationship every day.


Life is all about Me and My everlasting Kingdom and not about you or anybody else. I must be pleased with you, that is all that matters. Do not have a wrong idea like so many do. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time and according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail. I work all things out for good at My time but I seek total obedience, My will be done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget