Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Be steadfast, you are able – February 12, 2014


My children, be steadfast, you are able to overcome everything in this life because with Me all things are possible, but without Me you can do nothing. Keep your focus on Me who is able to do the impossible, who will help and sustain you along the way. No matter how hard and difficult the road might be. You are not on your own. I am always with you and will never leave you nor forsake you. Trust Me and do not give room for doubt.

I go ahead of you, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you at My time and according to My plan and purpose. Do not lose hope or give up that is what the devil wants and he will do his utmost best to hinder and stop you along the way until the end. Give him no room, no foothold, do not fall prey to him and his lies but resist him and he will flee. Be steadfast, you are able to make it through. Put on My full armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil.


Put all your hope and trust in Me. My promises do not fail. I am for you and not against you. I who am in you is Greater than he who is in the world and against you. I overcame the world and the devil, he is defeated not you. Be steadfast, you are able to overcome and to be victorious also. Victory is assured in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget