Saturday, February 15, 2014

Changes are necessary – February 16, 2014


My children, changes are necessary but not always pleasant. That is why you must submit to Me and let Me have My way. Many do not like changes, they want to stay in their comfort zone and like they are.

You must be willing to accept all changes to be like Me and to follow Me, My way. You will have many changes, all for good. I know My plan and purpose for each one and therefore you must willfully submit to Me. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit who will make the necessary changes. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way as I guide and lead you every step of the way to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom.

If you want to do My will changes are necessary and of eternal value. You cannot continue your own way, doing your own things. My will be done. I know the end from the beginning and changes are necessary to accomplish My will in My Kingdom. Be a doer and not a hearer only who merely deceives himself. Therefore changes are necessary, accept it gladly and be always thankful to Me for all changes. Do not be stubborn unwilling to accept changes. I force no one.


Earthly seasons change, likewise spiritual seasons. Changes are necessary at My time and as I wish to accomplish My will on earth as it is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget