Sunday, February 2, 2014

Clear difference – February 03, 2014


My children, there will be a clear difference between those who serve and obey Me and those who do not, who only pretend. I know who are for Me and who are against Me. Many are in enmity with Me and not in peace.

I am the righteous Judge who knows every heart and all motives. My judgment will start at My house with My children first. I have one standard of righteousness and holiness for all and not just for some like so many believe and think. They are deceived. I will excuse no one, there is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. You must decide to be different from the rest of the world, it is everyone’s own choice. Many blend in with the world, they are not different or separated and still they think that I am pleased with them while I am not. They love the world more than they love Me. No one is able to hide anything from Me. I know who really loves Me and who cares about My everlasting Kingdom and who does not.


I warn My children out of love and because I care and while you still have time and the opportunity to change, to become like Me, holy. I do not change, you must all change so that there can be a clear difference between you who are holy and those who are not. The wicked will stay wicked and perish if they do not repent in time, but the holy will continue to be holy like Me, their Father. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Therefore repent, be different, be holy like Me because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget