Sunday, February 23, 2014

Discouraged – February 24, 2014


My children, do not be discouraged then you will lose focus. Be steadfast and continue, put all your hope and trust in Me, I do not fail. You are not without hope, hope in Me does not disappoint. Believe and trust Me and see how I will work out all things for good. You are in Good Hands if you surrender to Me and let Me have My way.

Do not look around you or to other people. Keep your focus on Me then you will not be discouraged or lose focus.

Many get discouraged when things do not work out the way they think or want. That is why you must not lean on your own understanding but trust Me. Let Me be in control, I know My plan and purpose, it is good. I will fulfill My promises but at My time, My will be done.

Keep moving forward and do not get discouraged that is what the devil wants. He wants to get My children, discouraged, to lose hope and to give up so that they can be unfruitful for My Kingdom. Resist him and he will flee. Give him no foothold and do not fall prey to him.


Take courage, encourage one another, endure, continue to do My will. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you. I go ahead of you, follow Me and see how I make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and how I open doors at My time for My plan and purpose. Do not get discouraged. Follow Me joyfully one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget