Friday, February 14, 2014

Do not forget – February 15, 2014


My children, do not forget to praise Me, to be thankful for everything, in all circumstances and every situation knowing who I am and what I am able to do. I work all things out for good at My time and according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail.

Do not forget that My time is not your time, My thoughts are not your thoughts, My ways are not your ways and My will is not your will. Surrender all to Me, let Me be in control of your lives and have My way. Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings but trust Me with all your heart. Do not lean on your own understanding and do not forget that things will not work out the way that you want or think but I do not disappoint and My promises do not fail.

Many forget easily that they are in the world but not of it. You must be light in the world and not be darkness yourselves. Do not conform to the world again, stay separate, be different, be holy, submit to Me and My authority. Seek always to be in My perfect will.


Do not forget that our relationship is more important than anything else. Nothing else matters more. Do not forget to spend time with Me. You will not be disappointed. If you earnestly seek Me you will find Me and I will reveal Myself to you, at My time and as I wish. Do not forget that I reward those who diligently seek Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I love and I care for each one of My children. Do not forget to show Me that you also love Me in words and in good deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget