Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Enemies – February 27, 2014


My children, you will always have enemies in the world. No matter where you are, they are everywhere. Do not fear or be discouraged, your enemies are also My enemies and I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I see and I hear everything although they think that they can hide and nobody knows about their evil schemes. It is because they do not fear Me nor do they know Me.

You will be hated even more in these days, because many love darkness more than light because of their evil deeds. They hate Me the Light of the world who is in you. You are in the world but not of it that is why they hate you. You do not belong to the world but to Me and My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world. That is why you must be separate and not conform to the world again. Many still love the world more than Me that is why they are in enmity with Me and not pleasing to Me. They are My enemies and will be your enemies also. They are deceived and in darkness because they have no light in them. They are not light in the world but darkness themselves.


Be steadfast My beloved children, no weapon formed against you will prosper and everyone that comes against you, you will refute because your vindication is from Me. If I am for you who can be against you? I am in you and I am Greater than he who is in the world. I overcame the world and you can also overcome, if you are willing to trust and obey Me. Victory is assured in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget