Thursday, February 13, 2014

Faithful – February 14, 2014


My children be always faithful to Me and My Kingdom. You do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me. I bought you with the ultimate price, My Blood on the Cross. You are part of My Kingdom, you are My holy Temple, I dwell in you. Be like Me, holy and faithful. I do not change but you must all change to be like Me. Be different and separated from the rest of the world. Let them see there is still light and all is not darkness.

Many do not know what it is to be faithful anymore. They fornicate, they are adulterous and still they think that it is acceptable while it is not, it is an abomination. Do not be deceived and do not deceive yourselves. That is why so many are deceived and in darkness. The light in them is not light but darkness. They pretend to be who they are not. They are not faithful at all. They must repent be faithful or they will perish. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I know every heart and all motives. You are all ever before Me. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.


Judgment will start at My House first. The unfaithful and disobedient will bear the consequences if they do not repent. I discipline and reprove each one of My children out of love and because I care. Do not despise My discipline, when I reprove you, it is for good. Be always faithful because I am always faithful and I do not change. You must all change, be faithful until the very end. That is one of the qualities of My beloved children, their faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget