Monday, February 3, 2014

Find the Way – February 04, 2014


My children, do not lean on your own understanding then you will not be discouraged and disappointed when things do not work out the way that you want or think. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I will work out all things for good but at My time and according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail. I know My plan and purpose, it is good. I know the future. I know the end from the beginning. Trust Me and do not lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom like so many do all the time because they do not know Me and do not seek My will but their own.

Many of you have your own ideas and your ideas are not Mine because My thoughts are not your thoughts and My ways are not your ways, and My time is not your time. That is why you must willfully submit yourself to Me and My authority and let Me have My way. I am King. My will be done. I am in control.


Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way so that My will, will be done.  I force no one. Everyone must decide for themselves if they want to follow Me, My way or not because there is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and many are on it. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, besides Me there is no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget