Friday, February 7, 2014

Forward – February 08, 2014


My children, you must move forward with Me. You cannot lag behind or stop. You must continue as I guide and lead you to do My will. There is much work to be done. A world is dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

Many are deceived and in darkness and you, My Truth warriors and My Light carriers must share the truth and be light in the world as far as I lead and guide you. You cannot lag behind or try to go ahead of Me. Follow Me, one step at a time.

Many cannot move forward because they are looking back all the time. That is why they also cannot progress. Forget that which is behind you and move forward with Me or you will never progress but stagnate.

The enemy will always try his utmost best to hinder and stop you from moving forward, to progress. Do not fall prey to him, resist him and he will flee.


You must be steadfast and determined. Continue and move forward with Me. Let no one take your crown. The best is yet to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget