Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Humble and submissive – February 06, 2014


My children, you must always be humble and submissive to Me and My authority. Many are not, they are stubborn, stiff necked and will bear the consequences if they do not repent and become humble and submissive to Me. I will humble the arrogant but exalt the humble, who are in submission to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I know every heart and all motives. Nobody can hide anything from Me.

Be always humble and submissive, deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me willfully as I guide and lead you to do My will and not your own or that of other people. I am to be feared and revered. I am King, Lord and Master and in control. I give assignments and commands to each one who is willing and according to My plan and purpose. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I use the willing, humble and submissive ones who glorify Me because I do not share My glory with anyone else, I am to be glorified and not people.


Many are rebellious, because they are not humble and submissive to Me. I force no one but each one will give account for their own deeds, good or evil. I love the humble and submissive. I hate rebellion, arrogance and disobedience, that is an abomination to Me. Therefore be always humble and submissive to Me. Let Me have My way. My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget