Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I am able to complete – February 05, 2014


My children, believe and trust Me that I am able to complete the good work that I started in each one of you who is but willing to allow Me and to stay with Me until the very end. Many lose hope and give up they are not willing to endure, to press on so that I can change, transform them into My likeness. I force no one. Everyone must decide for themselves if they want Me to continue with the good work that I started in them or not. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, be purged and purified or you will not see Me nor enter into Heaven. Only the pure in heart will see Me.

Let no one deceive you and take your crown. You must cooperate with Me all the time. Do not resist Me and be stubborn. Submit to Me, listen and obey and you will live, refuse and you will perish and not live forever. I will not strive with anyone forever. I know every heart and all motives. I know who is willing to allow Me to change, transform them into My likeness and those who do not want to. Many despise My discipline and when I want to reprove them out of love and because I care but they do not want Me to continue with the good work that I started in them. It is their own choice, but they will also bear the consequences if they do not repent in time.


The devil will always try his utmost best to hinder and stop you, he does not want you to allow Me to continue and to complete the good work that I started in you but you must willfully submit to Me, resist the devil and he will flee. Do not give him any foothold. He has destroyed many and seeks to destroy more. Do not fall prey to him. I am able to complete the good work in you at My time as I wish. I do not fail. Stay faithful and obedient to Me until the very end. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget