Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I am Righteous – February 20, 2014


My children, I am Righteous and therefore you must also be righteous, like Me, your Father because the unrighteous will not inherit My Kingdom nor see Me, only the pure in heart.

Do not be deceived, I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many want to believe and think because they love lies and not the truth.

I am the Righteous Judge who knows every heart and all motives and I will judge each one righteously. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. Judgment will start at My House with My children first. Be righteous, be holy for I am, and I do not change. You must all change, become like Me, or you will perish. I warn out of love and because I care.

Make sure with Me that I am pleased with you because not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many, go away I never knew you, you who work unrighteousness. What will I say to you? That is all that matters.


Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you at My time as I wish. I do not fail. I work all things out for good for My beloved children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget