Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Hand is not too short – February 07, 2014


My children, I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. My promises do not fail. My Hand is not too short to help, to deliver, to set free, to supply to do the impossible in any situation and in all circumstances. Is anything too hard for Me to accomplish?

Do you really know and trust Me. Many doubt Me, they are double minded and must not think that they will receive anything from Me. They must repent, believe and trust Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Many limit and restrict Me because of their own shortcomings.

Do not lean on your own understanding or what you know about Me. Seek Me and ask from Me and believe and trust Me to receive. Let your faith come in action. Be a doer and not a hearer only. Your faith will be tested. Will you stand the tests in these times?

Many do not know Me for real, they only know about Me, that is why they do not believe and trust Me but their hope and trust is in fallible men and women and not in Me.


My Hand is not shortened that it cannot Help any longer but many have sin, iniquities that separate them from Me. They must first repent, be remorseful and plead for forgiveness and stop sinning and with their iniquities then will I hear. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance and there is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I know every heart and all motives. Therefore repent, be holy because I am holy. My Hand is not too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget