Saturday, February 22, 2014

Not interested – February 23, 2014


My children, sadly many are not interested to get to know Me for real. They are satisfied to only know about Me. They have no personal relationship with Me because they are not interested in having one. I know every heart and all motives. Many are not interested to get to know Me, whom it is all about, for who I really am and for what I am able to do.

That is why many are deceived, in darkness and on the wrong way to destruction and they do not even realize it. They will wake up too late and only have themselves to blame if they do not wake up now and seek Me for themselves. I am always faithful and I reward those who diligently seek Me but sadly many are not interested. They have other people and many other things that are more interested to them than Me.


Each one must get to know Me for themselves and work on your own relationship with Me every day. If you draw near to Me, I will also draw near to you. Seek Me until you find Me and I will reveal Myself to you. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. Believe Me. Do not allow the devil to lie to you. Seek Me with all your heart and you will find Me. I am alive. Do not be satisfied until you know Me for real. Keep seeking. I do not disappoint and you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget