Monday, February 17, 2014

Only one step at a time – February 18, 2014


My children, you must follow Me only one step at a time. That is why I go ahead of you, to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I open doors at My time according to My plan and purpose. You cannot lag behind or try to go ahead of Me, without Me you can do nothing.

Many try to go ahead of Me, then they realized it does not work because the road ahead seems impossible, others lag behind Me, they cannot follow the pace and want to give up on Me and My Kingdom. You must be determined, steadfast and endure all the way. Nothing is impossible with Me. Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Believe and trust Me that I will not fail you. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. Anything is possible, you are able to overcome every hindrance and obstacle but then you must not lose hope or give up but continue, press on, no matter how hard or difficult it might be. I work all things out for good at My time. I do not fail.


Submit to Me, deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way as I guide and lead you to do My will. Take one day at a time and only one step at a time. Then you will not grow weary, lose hope or be discouraged. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget