Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pay the price – February 17, 2014


My children, you will indeed pay the price if you want to obey and follow Me, My way but you must first count the cost. You must willfully deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way as I guide and lead you. You must submit yourselves willfully to Me and My authority and let Me be in control and have My way.

You will be hated and persecuted and some will be killed for Me and My Kingdom, that is the price you must consider, that you will have to pay. Be courageous and steadfast not cowardly. They hated Me first and you are not better than Me. They hate My Name and will hate it even more, the Name above all other names, but there is Power in My Name. I am the Messiah, the King of Glory, The One who is, who was, and who is to come, The Almighty.

I paid the ultimate price with My Blood for all out of love on the Cross but not everybody wants to acknowledge and accept Me for who I really am. Many are not willing to pay the price for Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I know every heart and all motives.


Be willing to pay the price for Me and My Kingdom. You will not be disappointed. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will reward each one and great will your reward be in Heaven if you were willing to pay the price for Me and My Kingdom’s sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget