Saturday, February 8, 2014

Press on to break through – February 09, 2014


My children, many need now to press on to break through. Do not give up now or lose hope if you continue you will break through and be free and be victorious. Do not look at that which hinders you, the obstacle but look at Me who is able to do the impossible. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Press on in harder to break through and to break free. You will not be the same again. You learn in these difficult situations that you can break through but then you must continue to press on and not lose hope or give up because then it will be all in vain. You must overcome, it is possible with Me. You are not without hope. Hope in Me does not disappoint.

Recognize your enemy, he does not want you to press on to break through. Recognize his plans you are not unknown with him and his lies. Resist the devil and he will flee. He knows his time is running out and he will do everything possible to try to hinder and stop you from breaking through to be free and victorious. Do not fall prey to him and his lies but continue to press on even harder and then you will have your break through. Victory is assured.


I know your heart’s desires and I will not fail you. I will work all things out for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me and see how a breakthrough is possible if you endure and press on. I will strengthen, help and sustain you because without Me you can do nothing. Yield to Me, press on to break through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget