Saturday, February 1, 2014

Prevent – February 02, 2014


My children, let no one prevent you from doing My will but continue and follow Me, My way as I guide and lead you. The enemy will do his utmost best to try to prevent you, that is his aim. Do not fall prey to him, give him therefore no foothold. Resist him and he will flee. Submit to Me and My authority all the time and let no one prevent you. Many will try but do not allow them then they will not succeed.

Many have fallen prey to the devil and his lies, he prevented them from following Me and from doing My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be one of them but continue and let no one prevent you then it will be all in vain. It is your choice, be determined and steadfast let no one take your crown by preventing you from following Me and doing My will until the very end.


No matter how hard or difficult it might be, do not let any obstacle prevent you to continue. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. You are not on your own and without Me you can do nothing. I go ahead of you to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you. If I open a door no one is able to shut it and if I shut a door no one is able to open it. Trust Me. I work all things out for good at My time as I wish. No one is able to prevent Me and let no one prevent you. If I am for you who can be against you? No weapon formed against you will prosper and every one that comes against you, you will refute because your vindication is from Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget