Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Stay focused – February 13, 2014


My children, do not lose focus because many lost focus. You must deliberately keep your focus on Me all the time and My everlasting Kingdom, the things that really matter, or you will lose perspective. All the other things will perish it has no eternal value. Keep your focus on that which has eternal value and that will last for eternity. Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven that will last and not earthly treasures that will not last and have no eternal value.

Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time. Trust Me, I do not fail. Do not focus on the wrong things but focus on that what is pleasing and acceptable to Me.


If your focus is on Me and you listen, obey and follow Me only then nobody will be able to lead you astray and then you will not lose focus. You will be busy all the time doing My will in My everlasting Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last forever, all the other kingdoms will be destroyed. Stay focused on Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget