Friday, February 28, 2014

Stay with Me – March 01, 2014


My children, each one must stay with Me until the very end. Many gave up on Me and My Kingdom, not willing to endure, to continue to do My will. That is not acceptable nor pleasing to Me. You must stay with Me all the time and follow Me every step of the way and do My will in My everlasting Kingdom to be worthy of Me.

Many started good but then they withdrew from Me and many others are being led astray from Me. Those who led them astray I will hold them accountable. They are the ones who are not following Me themselves, that is why they lead others away from Me. They will bear the consequences if they do not repent, listen to, obey and follow Me, My way and do My will. I force no one, everyone has a choice.

If you decide to follow Me willfully, you will also want others to follow Me and not you. Many let others follow them because it is profitable for them and their motives are not pure. Do not let anyone deceive you nor deceive yourselves or other people. I know every heart and all motives. Many are not pure in heart therefore their motives are not pure.


Each one must follow Me, My way only and stay with Me until the very end. Those who endure until the end will be saved by Me. I am the only Savior of the world and no one else. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life there is none like Me and will never be. There are many deceivers but do not listen to, obey or follow them but Me only. Run away from all strangers before it is too late. Follow Me, I am the only Good Shepherd. I tend My sheep Myself. They listen to, obey and follow Me only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget