Thursday, February 20, 2014

The prayers of My righteous children – February 21, 2014


My children, the prayers of My righteous children have great power and are effective, it accomplish much, it is not in vain. Let no one deceive you. You must be righteous because the unrighteous must first repent, turn from their wickedness and wicked ways. Their sins cause Me not to hear nor to answer them. I know every heart and all motives. I know who is righteous and who only pretend. You can fool each other but not Me. I am not mocked. Be humble, be righteous and your prayers will be answered. I am always faithful and trustworthy but I do not change. You must all change so that your prayers can be answered. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me but I am righteous and you ought to be righteous like Me.


I even answer the prayers of My righteous children before they even ask from Me. While they are still praying about their needs, I answer their prayers. I do not fail My beloved righteous children. I am attentive to their prayers. I hear and I answer according to My will. I know every situation and all circumstances, nothing is hidden from Me. I know the needs of everyone, great or small. I am able to do the impossible. My Hand is not too short to help but there is a condition, be righteous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget