Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Trustworthy – February 26, 2014


My children, I am always trustworthy, I am not a man that I would lie. I do not change. I do as I promise, at My time and according to My will. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. My thoughts are not your thoughts and My ways are not your ways and My time is not your time. Trust Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Do not doubt Me or be double minded. I am trustworthy and be trustworthy yourselves.

Many had bad experiences with untrustworthy people, that is why they are disappointed and lost hope. Forgive and release them to Me. Learn from your experiences and be trustworthy yourselves. Do not trust fallible men and women but trust Me, I am always trustworthy, I do not fail, nor do I disappoint. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I love and I care for each one of My children and not just for some, like so many believe, because they listen to and believe the lies of the devil.


Be different from the rest of the world. Many are not trustworthy. Let your yes be yes and your no be no. Let others see and experience Me through your good works and good deeds so that I can be glorified. You are My representatives on the earth, a living epistle for all to see and read. Be like Me, trustworthy in everything you do and say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget