Sunday, February 9, 2014

Wrong friendships – February 10, 2014


My children, many have wrong friendships and they think wrongfully that it is pleasing to Me while it is not. I did not change and I will not change. I am always the same. I am holy and you ought to be like Me, holy.

Wrong friendships lead to ungodliness and unrighteousness and not to holiness and righteousness. You cannot be a friend of the world and a friend of Mine at the same time, then you are adulterous, defiled, deceived and in darkness and in enmity with Me.

You must choose between Me, the world and all wrong friendships. You must be different, separated from the world although you are still in the world but not of it. You cannot conform to the world again you must stay separated until the end. You cannot be a friend of Mine and of the world. You are My Temple and must be like Me, holy or you will not see Me nor enter into Heaven but perish. I know every heart and all motives and everyone will bear the consequences for their wrong friendships.


Do not seek wrong friendships. Seek Me and I will accept you. Be My Friend until the very end. I am more than enough. I do not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget