Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A stubborn, wicked generation – March 20, 2014


My children, you live in the midst of a stubborn, wicked generation. Some of them might even be your own family or friends. It is because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Many mock and scoff Me in their foolishness because they have no true knowledge and understanding of who I really am.

I am the only Savior of the world, the only One who will allow anyone entrance into Heaven or refuse them. I am able to throw into hell. Many of this stubborn, wicked generation will end up in hell if they do not repent now and seek Me but if they decide to continue in their own wicked ways, they will perish and only have themselves to blame.

Many will find out too late that I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire. There will be no mercy for this stubborn, wicked generation without true remorseful repentance. Mercy time is running out.

I did not change and I will never, you must all change, become like Me holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one take your crown. Be holy or you will perish.


I am always warning this stubborn, wicked generation but I will not strive with anyone forever. I know every heart and all motives. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Each one must choose for themselves. I warn and call this stubborn, wicked generation to repentance. Who will but listen and repent before it might be forever too late?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget