Saturday, March 1, 2014

Allow Me – March 02, 2014


My children, you must allow Me to change, transform you into My likeness. Many are not willing and they do not allow Me, they do not want to change. It is not pleasant but it is good. Each one will enter into Heaven through much tribulation. You will learn obedience through much suffering, if you are willing. I force no one. There is no favoritism nor any discrimination with Me. I am righteous and I judge righteously. Allow Me and let Me search your heart and show you if there is anything in you that is not pleasing nor acceptable to Me.

Allow Me to discipline and reprove you for your own good. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit in you. I will not strive with anyone forever. Those who do not allow Me who despised My discipline and when I want to reprove them will perish, if they do not repent. I do it all out of love and because I care. I want you to be like Me, holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven.


Submit to Me and My authority willfully. Let Me be in control and have My way because I know best. I will work all things out for good at My time and according to My plan and purpose. I will not fail or disappoint anyone who allows Me to be King, Lord and Master, who is willing to do My will and not their own. I will reward each one according to their deeds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget