Friday, March 14, 2014

Be steadfast – March 15, 2014


My children, be steadfast and stay on course, let no one take you off course. Do not let anyone hinder, distract or stop you from doing My will. Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom and continue to do My will as I guide and lead you, it will not be in vain. I will reward each one according to your own work. I know every heart and all motives. Do not seek for the approval or the acceptance of other people but only seek for My approval. Many fall prey to the devil, they give him a foothold.

Be steadfast, unmovable and stand against all the wiles of the devil. He will always try his utmost best to get you distracted, off course, to hinder and to stop you from doing My will. Be always on the alert, watch and pray. Put on My full armor every day so that you will be able to stand, to be steadfast, unmovable against all his schemes.


No weapon formed against you will prosper and every one that comes against you, you will refute in My Name because your vindication is from Me.  Do not let the fiery arrows of the enemy hinder, distract or stop you. Be faithful, steadfast and unmovable, victory is assured in Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget