Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Beforehand – March 26, 2014


My children, I reveal things beforehand because I am able. I know the end from the beginning, nothing is hidden from Me. I know every heart and all motives. You are all ever before Me, the wicked also.

Believe and trust Me. Ask Me and I will reveal new and hidden things to you also beforehand. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. The one who asks will receive but at My time and as I wish.

Do not fear when I reveal things to you. My children will never be in darkness if they stay with Me. I am the Light of the world and the Light on their way.

Ask and wait patiently on Me to reveal My secrets, new and hidden things and the secrets of people to you as I wish and at My time. Be persistent and do not lose hope. I hear and I will reveal things to you beforehand. Do not be anxious My children, I am in control. I am for you and not against you. If I am for you who can be against you?

Your enemies are also My enemies and I reveal their evil plans and schemes beforehand because they do not know Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I expose them beforehand.


Stay focused on Me and yield to Me. I will guide and lead you every step of the way. Follow Me, one step at a time. I go ahead of you. I will reveal things to you beforehand. I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget