Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Do My will, you will be an outcast – March 12, 2014


My children, do not be concerned because I know everything. I know every heart and all motives. I know who seeks to do My will and who actually does it. Who are not only hearers but doers also. You will be an outcast in the world because you do not belong to the world, you are only passing on, you are an alien and it is not your end destiny. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven if you endure to be an outcast for Me and My Kingdom. I will reward each one for your own deeds and works. I am the righteous Judge who sees and hears everything, nothing can be hidden from Me.


Many do not want to do My will because they do not want to bear the reproach of being an outcast. Therefore they rather compromise, they love the world and other people more than Me. I know who really loves Me and who is willing to do My will even if you have to be an outcast for Me and My Kingdom. I am for you and not against you and if I am for you who can be against you?  I will never leave you nor forsake you. Although family, friends and other people will exclude you, revile you, you will be an outcast among many because of My will. Do not let anyone or anything hinder or put you off. I will never fail nor disappoint you. You will not be put to shame. Believe and trust Me and keep doing My will in My everlasting Kingdom until the very end and I will not cast you out. I must approve of you and no one else. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven, many will be cast away. Rather be an outcast now because you do My will. Fear Me only, because I am the only One who is able to throw into hell.  

)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget