Saturday, March 29, 2014

Do not expect – March 30, 2014


My children, do not expect the world to love or accept you who are My beloved children, they will not. They will hate you because they hated Me first. In the world you will be persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom, but endure and great will your reward be in Heaven. You are still all in the world but some are not of it, that is why you must not expect that you will be treated the same as the rest of the world who only love and accept its own.

You My beloved children must be different. You must be light in the world and must not hide but shine that other people can see that there is still light and all is not darkness. Do not expect to be loved and to be accepted by those who are darkness themselves and not shining lights. Seek for My approval only. Your vindication is from Me. I am the righteous Judge who judges righteously because there is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I am fair and do not expect to be treated fair by other people.

Do not expect any results when you do My will. I am in control and My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Be faithful and obedient to Me and do My will as I guide and lead you. My words will not return void to Me but will accomplish all that I wish and at My time.


If you are not willing, you will surely be very disappointed and only have yourself to blame. You will be empty handed, nothing to show. Whatever you sow you will reap also. If you do not want to be disappointed, then sow good seed in My Kingdom while you have the time and opportunity. If you wait, do not expect a harvest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget