Saturday, March 15, 2014

Do not neglect – March 16, 2014


My children, do not neglect My Temple, you are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I do not live in temples built of bricks and mortar but in the hearts of My beloved children. Those who destroy My Temple I will destroy them also. I am holy and you must also be holy. Take good care of My Temple, see to it that you are up to My standard of truth and righteousness. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time as I wish. I will work out all things for good. Trust Me and do not neglect My everlasting Kingdom. It is your Kingdom also. You are either part of My Kingdom or the kingdoms of the world that will not last for eternity. Do not neglect your duties, My will for you, My will be done.

Do not neglect to do good. I will reward each one for your own works. Work while you are able and have the opportunity. Do to others what you want them to do to you also. Love one another and do not hate, bless and do not curse, pray for all even for your enemies and do not neglect to pray, intercede for souls to be spared and saved in this time. Many are dying each day without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Do not neglect but pray without ceasing.


My children, do not neglect your own relationship with Me, no other relationship or anything else is more important than Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Do not neglect our relationship, our being together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget