Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Earnestly – March 06, 2014


My children, be serious and earnestly seek Me while I may still be found. There will come a time when many will seek Me but will not be able to find Me because when it was time for them to be serious and to earnestly seek Me they did not want to. I know every heart and all motives. I will not strive with anyone forever. Be serious and earnestly seek Me now, do not wait, tomorrow is not promised, you might only have today. The one who earnestly seeks Me will find Me because I am always faithful and I reward those who earnestly seek Me.

Earnestly pray, not only for yourselves but also for other people. You all need Me. A world is dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life. There is power in prayer. Therefore earnestly pray, mourn for souls to be spared and saved in this time before it might be too late. Show Me that you also love and care for the lost by earnestly praying for them as though it is for yourselves, the known and the unknown, you all need Me, without Me you can do nothing. I love and I care for all.


Be humble and earnestly pray, according to My will. Plead for mercy while there is still mercy time. I hear and I will answer at My time, but you must earnestly seek My face at My Throne of grace for mercy. Time is running out, who will but earnestly seek Me, day and night, pray without ceasing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget