Sunday, March 9, 2014

Forgive and release – March 10, 2014


My children, you must forgive to be forgiven. Forgive and release those who hurt and misuse you. I see and I hear everything. I know every heart and all motives. I am the righteous Judge who will judge righteously. Vengeance is Mine, I will repay. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I am the only Savior of the world, the Light of the world. The Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the One who is, who was and who is to come in great Power and Glory, who judges righteously.

Be different, be like Me, holy and pure in heart. That is why you must constantly forgive and release those who will come against you. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My everlasting Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven.

Do not repay evil with evil, but forgive and release those you forgave to Me. Let Me work all things out for good. I know best. Trust Me.


Forgive and release, do not hate but love, do not curse but bless and pray for those you forgave and released to Me. Your enemies are also My enemies and I will repay that is why you must only forgive and release them to Me. Let go of unforgiveness if you are not willing to forgive and to release you must not expect to be forgiven by Me. Unforgiveness is sin, it is an abomination to Me, not pleasing, nor acceptable. Therefore forgive and release, do not hold anything against one another but love everybody, even your enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget