Sunday, March 2, 2014

Good fruit – March 03, 2014


My children, you must be like a good tree that bears much good fruit. A tree is always known by its fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit but many are bearing bad fruit and it is not pleasing to Me although they think that they are.

Every tree that does bear good fruit, is pruned so that it can bear even more good fruit. But every branch and every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut off and burned.

I prune those of My children who are bearing good fruit in My Kingdom so that they can even bear more good fruit, but those who do not bear good fruit will be cut off and burned. There is no favoritism with Me. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. I judge righteously.


Bear good fruit in My Kingdom so that I can be glorified. Those who do not bear good fruit must repent, bear good fruit so that I can prune them or they will be cut off and burned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget