Friday, March 7, 2014

I do not fail - March 08, 2014


My children, believe and trust Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do, even the impossible in any situation and in all circumstances. Is anything too hard for Me? I am able to do that which is impossible with people. I am Omnipotent. Do not limit or restrict Me because of doubt and because of your own shortcomings. Let Me be who I am, The Almighty. Believe and trust Me with all your heart then you will see and experience My love, wonders and miracles.

I do not fail My beloved children. I am always with you and I will never leave you nor forsake you although the devil wants you to believe differently. He will always try his utmost best to get you to believe his lies instead of the truth. He wants My children to lose hope, to be discouraged and to give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Give him no foothold but resist his lies and ponder on truth only. He hates the truth, he is the father of all lies, a thief and a murderer. He has destroyed many and is seeking to destroy more, do not fall prey to him and his wiles.


Keep your focus on Me. I will work all things out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose. Be steadfast, unmovable and continue to follow Me in faith. I go ahead of you, follow Me, one step at a time, all the way, until the end. I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget