Thursday, March 13, 2014

In denial – March 14, 2014


My children, many are in denial, they do not want to acknowledge or accept the truth although they know it. They love lies because it is more acceptable and profitable to them than the truth. They love to be in denial. What can anyone hide from Me?

Many are in denial because they do not know Me for real, nor do they want to face reality or accept it. They know the truth but still reject it.

Many will perish if they continue in their denial of My existence also because they do not want to accept Me as their Savior. I am the only Savior of the world besides Me there is none and will never be. Do not be in denial. I am real and I am alive. The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me. Those who refuse and want to stay in their denial about Me will perish and only have themselves to blame.

I speak and I warn My children out of love and because I care, but many want to be in denial. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many want to think and believe. They want to be in denial although they know the truth already. They will have no excuse. I am the righteous Judge who knows every heart and all motives.


Repent from being in denial, face and accept the truth and reality then you will be free and victorious, or you will perish in your denial of the truth. Only truth sets free not lies. Victory is assured in Me, if you come out from your denial and accept the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget