Friday, March 28, 2014

Invest – March 29, 2014


My children, you can all if you are willing invest in Me and My Kingdom that will be of eternal value. You can invest yourselves, your time, everything that you have to Me. I invested Myself, I died on the Cross, I paid the ultimate price, I invested My Blood out of love for all.

Many only invest in the world, they do not invest in My Kingdom. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last for eternity, that has true value. Therefore invest in My Kingdom, it is your Kingdom also. It will not be in vain. I will reward you for your investment in Heaven. Do not invest in earthly treasures and pleasures that have no value but invest in Heavenly treasures that have eternal value and that will not perish but last forever.


Get your priorities right and start to invest in My Kingdom. Souls are dying every day without Me. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Invest yourself, your time, be available, go and do what I want you to do in My Kingdom. My will be done. Are you busy investing in My Kingdom? Invest in good seed, sow while you are able and have the time and opportunity so that you can reap a bountiful harvest in due time. Do not expect a harvest if you are not willing to invest. What you sow you will also reap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget