Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It will be obvious – March 27, 2014


My children, let no one deceive you in any way. It will be obvious, very clear who serve Me and who only pretend who are not of Me and My everlasting Kingdom, who are darkness themselves and not light. Do not be deceived, not everyone who seems to belong to Me are Mine. I know My own and they know Me, they listen, obey and follow Me, My way wherever I guide and lead them to do My will.

That is why not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. Deception is increasing and many are deceived because they love lies and not the truth. It will be obvious who love the truth and walk in truth and who do not. There will be a clear separation and it will be obvious. They will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom.


I did not change and I will not change. I am holy and you must all change, be holy, like Me, or you will perish. It will be obvious who really live holy lives and who only pretend. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many think and want to believe. It is because they do not know Me, nor do they seek truth from Me for themselves. It will be obvious who seek My truth and My righteousness and who obeys Me and those who do not. I know every heart and all motives. A tree is known by its fruit, that is obvious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget