Thursday, March 27, 2014

My plan and purpose – March 28, 2014


My children, know that My plan and purpose will come in fulfillment as I wish. My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I know My plan and purpose, the end from the beginning and everything will come in fulfillment at My appointed time. There is a time for everything and I am in control. Nothing is out of My control. Is anything too hard for Me to accomplish? I am able to do the impossible but many limit and restrict Me because of their own shortcomings.

Seek to be part of My plan and purpose in My everlasting Kingdom and be willing to fulfill your part as I guide and lead you to build onto My everlasting Kingdom it is not of the world and it is the only Kingdom that will last for eternity. You are able but you must be willing. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I call many but few are willing.

I have a plan and purpose for each one but not everybody is willing to fulfill My plan and purpose and I force no one. Each one must submit to Me and My authority willfully, deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way to be able to do My will and not your own or that of other people.


I am King, Lord and Master and I know My plan and purpose. I will fulfill My promises and do whatever I wish with the willing and obedient, who want to be part of My everlasting Kingdom and fulfill their Kingdom plan and purpose according to My will for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget