Saturday, March 22, 2014

Not serious not worthy – March 23, 2014


My children, many are not serious therefore they are not worthy of Me or My Kingdom, if they do not repent and change their ways in time they will end up in the wrong destination. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction.

Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity because when it was time for them to be serious to become worthy of Me they were not interested. They will be very disappointed but only have themselves to blame. I am the righteous Judge who will judge everyone righteously. I know every heart and all motives. You are all ever before Me. I see and I hear everything. Many are not pleasing to Me because they are not serious therefore they are not worthy of Me and My Kingdom.


Be serious, strive hard to enter through the narrow Door because many will try but will not be able, they will not be found worthy. Let no one deceive you. Live a life worthy of Me and My Kingdom. Be holy for I am holy and I do not change. Be serious, willing to change, become like Me holy to be worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget